Announce: Common Data Model Coordinate System validation

An experimental web service is available that examines NetCDF files and tries
to validate their use of Conventions such as CF-1.0 for gridded data. We will
be improving this in the future based on user experience and feedback, and we
will make it a part of the THREDDS Data Server.

Please have a look and send any comments to me (or to this list):

 http://motherlode.ucar.edu:9080/thredds/cdmValidate.html

Thanks!