difference in new XML standard

Hi, I'm hoping John or someone else can answer this.

I'm trying to get my old urls to look as much alike as possible as before when
using aggregation in the catalog file, and migrating from the 0.6
xml-standard to 1.0.1. (thredds 2.0b to 3.6)

My old service-tag looked like this:
<service name="TOPAZ" serviceType="OpenDAP"
base="http://nerscweb.bccs.uib.no/nersc/nph-dods/mersea-ip/arctic/mersea-class1/";
 />
which made the url look like this:
http://topaz.nersc.no/thredds/dodsC/mersea-ip-topaz-class1-arctic-b20051102.html

My new xml-file I today noticed makes a url like this(not online yet):
http://topaz.nersc.no/thredds/dodsC/topaz/mersea-ip-topaz-class1-arctic-b20051102.html
(notice the 'topaz')

The service tag that makes such links look like this:
  <service name="TOPAZ" serviceType="OpenDAP" base="/thredds/dodsC/">
   <datasetRoot path="topaz"
location="http://nerscweb.bccs.uib.no/nersc/nph-dods/mersea-ip/arctic/mersea-class1/";
 />
  </service>

I've tried setting the path to "", "/" and ".", but none of them work.

Should I consider this a lost case, or is there some way to get the old url
back?

--
Bjørge Solli - Office:+47 55205847 cellph.:+47 91614343
Nansen Environmental and Remote Sensing Center - Bergen, Norway