Re: THREDDS and HDF-EOS?

Hi John:

It does not handle HDF4 or HDF-EOS datasets. Its on our "wish" list, and we will probably start looking for money to do so.
You can get more details at

 http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf-java/

Regards,
John

John Maurer wrote:
Dear Mr. Caron,
I recently heard your talk about THREDDS and CDM at the ESIP Federation meeting and was intrigued. I know you said that THREDDS and CDM work with NetCDF and HDF5, but I was curious if that means it would also work with HDF-EOS data? This is all new to me so I'm just exploring. Our archive has many formats but is primarily composed of NASA HDF-EOS data, so I'm wondering if/how THREDDS would work at our data center. Thanks for your time.
Cheers,
John Maurer