Re: unknown THREDDS version

Hi Jerome:
Its looking for the file README.txt in the root directory (webapps/thredds).
Check to see if its there.

Jerome King wrote:
Hi John,

Happy New Year!
A quick question. I just upgraded THREDDS to 3.4 and 3.5 and I get an
"unknown version" at the bottom of the catalog page.
Is this an issue? or just an omission on your part?
Thanks,
Jerome.