Re: Anyone with successful aggregation?

The problem is fixed. I needed the ID on the dataset and some more attributes
on the catalog-tag.

I find it a bit frustrating that I don't find any complete explanation of the
XML-attributes. Have I overlooked it or is there none available?

--
Bjørge Solli - Office:+47 55205847 cellph.:+47 91614343
Nansen Environmental and Remote Sensing Center - Bergen, Norway