Re: THREDDS source code

Hi Antonio:

We are not making it publically available for security reasons. If you have need of it, and are with a scientific institution or university, please contact me privately.

Regards,
John Caron

Antonio S. Cofiño wrote:
Hi,

can be posible to get the source code of THREDDS 3.4 and 3.5?

Kind Regards

Antonio S. Cofiño

______________________________________________ Renovamos el Correo Yahoo! Nuevos servicios, más seguridad http://correo.yahoo.es