Re: [Fwd: Re: Fw: DODS/OPENDAP]

Hi Carlos:

Thanks for you offer. Unfortunetly, we had to disable access due to security problems. Id appreciate your corrections, and I will incorporate them.

Hi, John! Is there any way of having anonymous read-only access to the
THREDDS CVS server? I'd like to send you a minor correction to the
log4j.xml configuration file; Being able to generate diffs agains the
current CVS sources would help a lot, I think.

Best regards,

Carlos Valiente <address@hidden>