Re: THREDDS

Tony Jolibois wrote:
      Hi all,

Can this new version be downloaded for test ?
I don't see aggregation services, is it possible with this new version ?

I recommended this server (TDS) to all actors of Mersea IP project (www.mersea.eu.org - european part of Godae), which version can be recommended for a presetn install (operationnal phase) ?

Best regards,
Tony Jolibois

this page has a link to the thredds.war and docs:

 http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/index.html#TDS

I am working on adding aggregation to the TDS now, should have an alpha version in a few weeks.