Announcing THREDDS / IDD server

A new version of the THREDDS/IDD Data Server is now up and running at

 http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/index.html

Main catalog is at:

 http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/catalog.xml

Please have a look and let us know if you see any problems.

"Much of the realtime data available over the Unidata Internet Data Distribution (IDD) is available through a THREDDS Data Server hosted at Unidata on motherlode.ucar.edu. This includes a significant portion of the NCEP model runs, the National Digital Forecast Database, both the level 2 and level 3 NEXRAD data, GOES satellite data, and Metar station data. Currently we are maintaining the latest seven days worth of data. We plan to continue to add realtime datasets from the IDD onto the motherlode server, and to add enhanced metadata."