Re: Adding a LAS URL in "ACCESS" instead of "VIEWERS"

no that wont do it, i have to add some code.

however, that is an interesting way to indicate that the LASS viewer should be
included on the HTML page, so i will probably do that.

Jerome KING wrote:
Hi John,

I've looked into the serviceType command and I see that you have "LAS"
as a serviceType.

Would it be easy for me to add a LAS url in the "ACCESS" section instead
of the "VIEWERS" section like we have talked about.

I tried to add the line below but it did not do anything:

<service name="LAS_GLOBEC " serviceType="LAS"
base="http://oceanwatch.pfeg.noaa.gov:8081/....../"; />

Could this work?
Thanks,

Jerome.