Re: WCS

sorry, we broke that one ;^)

from now on, use motherlode.ucar.edu:8080, we promise to try to keep it running

Martin Daly wrote:
John,

This server (the one we are using for the WCS timeline testing/demos)
appears to be broken:
http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8088/thredds/wcs/testdata/sst.nc

This request:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8088/thredds/wcs/testdata/sst.nc?service=WCS&;
request=GetCapabilities&version=1.0.0

Generates this:

<ServiceExceptionReport version="1.2.0">
<ServiceException code="Invalid Dataset">NetcdfDataset.openFile:
location is null</ServiceException> </ServiceExceptionReport>

We'd appreciate it if you could have a look if you get a chance.

Regards,
Martin