OpenDAP Tools now available

Hi all,

The tools I have been talking about are now available for public
consumption. They are a work in progress, but nonetheless include some
useful functionality. I will continue to work on them, so expect to see
changes and improvements. Comments, code submissions etc should be made
to me. URL below.

http://dods.bom.gov.au/opendap_tools/

Cheers,
-Tennessee