Re: [Fwd: TDS testing]

Hi Leilei:

Ok, This bug should be fixed now on motherlode. thanks for finding it!

------------------------------------

Subject: TDS testing From: "Leilei Wang" <address@hidden> Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:28:03 -0400 To: Ethan Davis <address@hidden>

To:
Ethan Davis <address@hidden>

Hello, Ethan:
Brian and I are trying TDS here on our system. It's been set up and running now. And I'm looking at your server capabilities by browsing down your catalog. everything seems fine until I try to subset the dataset (Get ASCII on DODS Dataset Access Form). It always fails by giving this error message for example:

Error {
code = 0;
message = "Connection cannot be read http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8088/thredds/dodsC/radar2/KGLD/20050826_1803.raw.dods?Reflectivity[0:1:0][0:1:2][0:1:459]";;

};

for this example, URL I'm using is http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8088/thredds/dodsC/radar2/KGLD/20050826_1803.raw.ascii?Reflectivity[0:1:0][0:1:2][0:1:459]

And it happens no matter which dataset, variable or domain I choose. Maybe I'm missing something here... anyway hope you can help us. Thanks, Leilei