Re: Paper on OpenDAP

Roy Mendelssohn wrote:
Doesn't GRADS do BUFR? perhaps a partial solution lies there. BTW, as a group that translates a ton of BUFR every month, boy do we feel your pain. And getting the data out of BUFR, in terms of reasonable access and display, is one of the best investments in time that we make.

-Roy M.

Yes, but we are looking for a Java solution.

Who writes your BUFR files, and what data is in there?