setting up thredds

Hi

I am trying to create a thredds catalogue. I have used the primer to set up my first catalogue and
ran into the following error when attempting to execute

address@hidden Thredds]$ java -classpath cataloggen-0.9.3.jar:jdom-b8.jar:dods.1.1.5.jar:log4j-1.2.7.jar thredds.cataloggen.CatalogGen myCatalogue.xml

It looks like I generateda catalogue correctly but what is the below error? "cos-nonambig ...."

Also, if there are multiple sites that contain the data I want, is there any way to indicate which site
would deliver the data faster? Eg. - one might be on a massStorage system where the other is
online?

Thanks.

Mark

[Error] :282:44: cos-nonambig: "http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/thredds/InvCatalog/v1.0":start and "http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/thredds/InvCatalog/v1.0":start (or elements from their substitution group) violate "Unique Particle Attribution". During validation against this schema, ambiguity would be created for those two particles.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<catalog xmlns="http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/thredds/InvCatalog/v1.0"; xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"; name="My Data">
<service name="myserver" serviceType="DODS" base="http://cray.fsl.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/nph-dods/MAPP/"; />
<dataset name="my collection">
<dataType>Grid</dataType>
<dataset name="My Model">
<metadata inherited="true">
<serviceName>myserver</serviceName>
</metadata>
<dataset name="My Model 2002-08-15 12:00:00 GMT" urlPath="MAPP/2002081512_my.nc" />
<dataset name="My Model 2002-08-15 00:00:00 GMT" urlPath="MAPP/2002081500_my.nc" />
</dataset>
</dataset>
</catalog>

CatalogGen: the catalog was written to null.
address@hidden Thredds]$