Re: CLDGRIB2 data (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:45:24 -0500
From: Scott Lindstrom <address@hidden>
To: Robb <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: CLDGRIB2 data

Can you remind me what I'm sending?  Is this the stuff Tom
Whittaker told you about?  You can find that at the following:

<ftp://www.orbit.nesdis.noaa.gov/pub/smcd/opdb/goes/gscp/grib2/>

although this has a different geographic domain than the former
data.

scott

--
Scott S. Lindstrom   | A lawyer can be disbarred; Can
address@hidden |  a meteorologist be disgusted?