Added table mapping between CF and proposed data discovery attributes

Hi all,

As I mentioned I would on at least one of these lists, I've added a table trying to map between the CF attributes and the attributes in the proposed dataset discovery attribute convention. The table is at the bottom of the document:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf-java/formats/DataDiscoveryAttConvention.html

The table is just a rough start. Let me know if you have any changes/additions/thoughts.

Thanks,

Ethan

--
Ethan R. Davis                                Telephone: (303) 497-8155
Software Engineer                             Fax:       (303) 497-8690