thredds like dods server

Dear support ,

we have a thredds server installed, on a suse linux
platform our doubt
it's
the following: with thredds server have installed we
also a real dods
server?
We can't serve
remote data server from a different thredds remote
server.

To try this feature we referred our local thredds
server  like a remote
server, as write in the following lines:

 <dataset name="remote thredds server" >
      <metadata metadataType="CatalogGenConfig">
        <catalogGenConfig type="Catalog">
          <datasetSource name="our thredds server"
type="DodsDir"
            structure="Flat"

accessPoint="http://192.107.66.16:8080/thredds/content/dodsC/Dati/subdir/";>
            <resultService name="mersea_test"
serviceType="DODS"

base="http://192.107.66.16:8080/thredds/content/dodsC/Dati/";

accessPointHeader="http://192.107.66.16:8080/thredds/content/dodsC/Dati/";
              />

            <datasetFilter name="Accept netCDF files
only"
type="RegExp"
              matchPattern="\.nc$"/>

           <datasetNamer name="mersea_data"
type="RegExp"
addLevel="true"
matchPattern="([a-z0-9]+).nc$" substitutePattern="$1"
/>

          </datasetSource>
        </catalogGenConfig>
      </metadata>
 </dataset>
Our message error is
Dataset remote thredds server :
Dataset Could not expand the DatasetSource "our
thredds server" at this
location
"http://192.107.66.16:8080/thredds/content/dodsC/Dati/subdir/";.

IoException while checking that the location
references an OPeNDAP
server. :

 When we ask for command dods version version at
address: 192.107.66.16:8080/thredds/dodsC/version  we
obtain:
Server Version: CatalogAggServer/0.8.

Thank you for the answer
best regards

Fabrizio and Leda

Nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: E' molto più divertente:
Audibles, Avatar, Webcam, Giochi, Rubrica? Scaricalo
ora!
http://it.messenger.yahoo.it