RE: Serving local netCDF files though DODS

John,

I don't see anything helpful on the console or in any log files.
A strange thing is that last night I did get the DODS serving to
work - once.  I then started to add more data sets to the XML
and could not get it to work again!  I kept getting the above
ERROR.

Now, this morning I am getting this error message for a .dds request:

  Error {
    code = 1;
    message = "Dataset not found in catalog; urlPath=
<2004/2004029/2004.029.03/parosci.nc>";
  };

Is the base from the local service not getting prepended?
Does the Windows file:///C:/... syntax mess things up?

Thanks for the help.  I got real excited when I saw it work last
night, but I have no idea what sequence of events caused this
temporary success.

-Mike

--
Mike McCann