Re: 20041029:IDV level II server

HI jeff,
that sounds good. I'm familiar with DODS/OpENDAP, although not with ADDE. Since I"m familiar with the former my tendency would be to move forward with that and not with ADDE, but perhaps an expert on both protocols might prefer a different approach, so feel free to offer opinions :).

In terms of facilitation, advice is always welcome, what I do know, is that I don't know how much I don't know. Certainly, there are two classes of problems, the first is simply setting up a system that works at all. Presumably DODS will work for that without much hassle. Second, is setting up a system that could work for a large user base. That's tougher. That might also require more resources on my end in order to make that happen, so a grant might be in order. So I'd like to try rolling it out in a small way, see what the drain is resource-wise and then think about how to roll this out globally.

-m