upgrade motherlode to new catalogs

We are planning on changing our motherlode server soon to generate the new catalog spec 1.0.
This catalog is at the URL:

 http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/catalog.xml

We would like that to be the default catalog for the motherlode server.

Is anyone using this that relies on the old (version 0.6) spec? We wll continue to generate the old catalog spec at

   http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/catalog.0.6.xml

( If this is a big disruption, we can leave the old version with its original name and generate the new catalog at

      http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/catalog.1.0.xml

until people have a chance to switch. )

Please send email if this change will be a problem for you.