Re: 20040325:LEAD testbed data (fwd)

Ben Domenico wrote:

Hi Tom,

Regarding decoding formats, I suggest you find someone in the ADAS tech staff at OU and find out what form they assume the datasets will be in for use in their data assimilation package. That's one that we eventually want to interface with so it would be good to know what assumptions they make about the input data.

Unfortunately I don't know if we ever got an official contact person there.

-- Ben

try keith brewster address@hidden 405-325-6115