Re: Unable to name "middle-level" dataset elements

Hi Mark,

OK. I got something that should work for you. Grab this jar file

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/thredds/cataloggen/cataloggen-0.7a4.jar

and try it with the "dir namer" after the "netCDF namer", both inside the
datasetSource element. The order matters because the "dir namer" pattern will
match all the datasets and "directory" datasets but the code goes through them
in order and doesn't rename already named datasets.

This is a bit of a hack. I really need to rethink how all of this is working but
that's not going to happen yet.

Let me know how that goes.

Ethan

--
Ethan R. Davis                       Telephone: (303) 497-8155
Software Engineer                    Fax:       (303) 497-8690