THREDDS Catalog Generator Error

Hello,

I'm trying to run a simple test of the THREDDS catalog generator, and this is what's happening:

address@hidden THREDDS]$ /usr/java/j2sdk1.4.1_02/bin/java -classpath cataloggen-0.6.jar:thredds.jar:jdom-b8.jar:dods.1.1.1.jar thredds.cataloggen.CatalogGen mytest.xml
Catalog NOT read successfully (mytest.xml):
Message=----Catalog Validation version 0.6.02
** InvCatalogFactory.readXML (1) MalformedURLException on URL <mytest.xml> no protocol: mytest.xml

        at thredds.cataloggen.CatalogGen.findCatGenConfigMdata(CatalogGen.java:117)
        at thredds.cataloggen.CatalogGen.<init>(CatalogGen.java:54)
        at thredds.cataloggen.CatalogGen.main(CatalogGen.java:140)
address@hidden THREDDS]$ cat mytest.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- edited with XML Spy v4.3 U (http://www.xmlspy.com) by Mark Ohrenschall (US Dept of Commerce/NOAA/NESDIS) -->
<!DOCTYPE catalog SYSTEM "http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/xml/CatalogGenConfig.0.5.dtd">
<catalog name="my test" version="0.6">
  <dataset name="my collection" dataType="Grid">
    <metadata metadataType="CatalogGenConfig">
      <catalogGenConfig type="Catalog">
        <datasetSource name="ds source" type="Local" structure="DirTree" accessPoint="/data/www/html/dods/">
          <resultService name="myserver" serviceType="DODS" base="http://panther.ngdc.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/dods/nph-dods/" accessPointHeader="/data/www/html/"/>
          <datasetNamer name="My Test" type="RegExp" addLevel="false" matchPattern="([a-z]+)\.nc$" substitutePattern="My Test $1"/>
        </datasetSource>
      </catalogGenConfig>
    </metadata>
  </dataset>
</catalog>
address@hidden THREDDS]$
Any idea why I'm getting the MalformedURLException?

Thanks,

Mark