20030206: Data Access in support of Columbia investigation

>From: Skeen Jim <address@hidden>

Hi Jim,

>Good mrng,
>
>I will be downloading some radar reflectivity images in support of
>"Columbia" investigation.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist in this
effort (e.g., save off data for long term archive, etc.).

>Regards, jim

Tom Yoksas
Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata Program <
(303)497-8643                                                  P.O. Box 3000 <
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO 80307 <
Unidata WWW Service                        http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/      <