20030205: NTSB access to adde.ucar.edu NEXRALL images

------- Forwarded Message

From: Skeen Jim <address@hidden>
To: "'BELLUE, DAN G. (JSC-ZS8) (NASA)'" <address@hidden>
Cc: Salottolo Greg <address@hidden>,
   "'address@hidden'"
         <address@hidden>
Subject: RE: Thanks
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 14:44:21 -0500

Dan,

Greg contacted Tom Yoksas of UNIDATA, and he set us up with IP address, etc
a couple of years ago. The nice thing is you have all the capabilities of
McIDAS with the data.  This is not level II data.  There are 15 products
available.  We use this resource quite frequently for acdnt investigation
and it has been great!

Regards, Jim