RE: THREDDS update

At the time it was memory errors, but as I said that was several months
ago and I'm sure there are newer versions we have not tried since.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Casey [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 9:58 AM
To: Ken Keiser
Cc: Ben Domenico; address@hidden
Subject: RE: THREDDS update

> number of years.  The generator choked on the large number of
> directories and granules.  We will download the latest version and try

        What kind of error did you get?  Array out of bounds?  Out of
Memory
error?

Robert Casey, Software Engineer         web:   www.iris.washington.edu
IRIS Data Management Center             email: address@hidden
1408 NE 45th St.                        phone: (206) 547-0393 x117
Seattle, WA 98105                       fax:   (206) 547-1093