Re: appeasing IE

Hi John,

I tried this -- not sufficient to appease I.E.  5.    Is there a version of IE that is happier with

http://iridl.ldeo.columbia.edu/SOURCES/thredds.xml

than it was before?

Benno

John Caron wrote:

<catalog name="SOURCES" version="0.6">

<catalog name="SOURCES" version="0.6"
  xmlns="http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/thredds"

then the XML will be viewable in IE. Its a bug in IE, but probably worth the
workaround. NN doesnt display XML at all.

--
Dr. M. Benno Blumenthal          address@hidden
International Research Institute for climate prediction