Re: thredds catalogs, new version

Hi John
I would like to start evaluating the THREDDS cataloguing system to see if it can coexist
(or be used by) the Earth System Grid. To do so I would need the addition of two names to the controlled
vocabularies in the DTD, specifically:

o MetadaType = "NetCDF" (for the netcdf schema which we are jointly developing)
o ServiceType = "GridFTP" (since this will be the most common access protocol for ESG).

Is this possible?

thanks, Luca