THREDDS Workshop Technical Notes

Robb, Ethan and I have combined our notes on the THREDDS workshop:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/T3Workshop/TechSummary.htm

While this is obviously informal, it is something we will refer back to.
Please send additions or corrections to me and I will incorporate.

These are rather detailed; we will be putting out a "conclusions" summary
next week.