THREDDS/DLESE connections

I think that the idea of producing a DODS glossary is very good for both DODS and THREDDS communities.

For THREDDS community, I would suggest also to try to confront -and if possible to map- such glossary with other lexicons utilised by other Information Communities that THREDDS should work with (i.e. Digital Library, GIS, etc.). It may seem a pointless task, but it turns out to be valuable when THREDDS people will have to explain DODS dataset to GIS or Digital Library Communities members.

Stefano Nativi