Re: Aggregation Server Configuration

John,

For type 1 and 3 aggregations, how do you handle the case where DAS
values (that is, attribute values) vary between datasets?

James

On 14 Sep 2001 17:18:16 -0600, John Caron wrote:
> Version 0.4 of the Aggregation Server Configuration XML format is available
> for your comments. Changes (partly due to Joe Sirott's comments) include
> renaming some attributes, the use of XML namespaces, and factoring out the
> aggregation definitions from the Catalog.
>
> Version 0.4 is being used in the latest Agg Server; we are not completely
> happy with it but it is working. We would appreciate any comments on it.
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/AggServerConfig.html
>
> The Aggregation Server itself has some sketchy documentation at:
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/DODSAggServer.html

James Gallagher                  The Distributed Oceanographic Data System
address@hidden
http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/dods
Voice: 775.337.8612                                      Fax: 775.337.2105