THREDDS NSDL Review Questions Responses

Hello to all the THREDDS partners,

On Monday, I sent to Lee Zia of NSF our responses to the summary of issues raised by the reviewers of our THREDDS NSDL collections proposal #0121623. An HTML version of the responses is available in:

 http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/NSDL/QandA.htm

I hope I captured at least the spirit of all your valuable comments and suggestions. Thanks again.

--Ben
  Ben Domenico                Unidata Acting Director
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu           P.O. Box 3000
  address@hidden              Boulder, CO 80307
  (303)497-8631                    FAX: (303)497-8690