Re: 20050426:Suominet sites with bad time on source LDM

Hi Teresa,

Please see:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?GPSSRC+gpsldm.fsl.noaa.gov

I can see the Purdue reset :)

--
Also, I do not see stats for either:

suomildm1 or suomildm2.cosmic.ucar.edu

Is the line:

exec    "rtstats -h rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu"

in the "EXEC" section (at the top) of your ldmd.conf file..? I suspect
not, but it would be quite helpful in diagnosing these types of issues...

Cheers,

Jeff