Re: pqexpire

Hi Teresa,

The pqexpire command should be commented out in the ldmd.conf file...

I thought we commented this out on all the cloned disks, so it is a bit of
a mystery as to why it is not, but it is an easy fix.

If it is commented out, and still being called, then we have an issue.

local/ldm% more ldmd.conf
#####
# Simple setup for testing pqinsert actions
####
#exec   "pqexpire"
#exec   "xcd_run MONITOR"
#exec   "pqact"