[python #UCP-486240]: Hodograph question

Hello! You wrote to Unidata's webmaster with this question:

> Hi Unidata, I need your help
>
> I'm trying to make hodohraph by coding python script like in your youtube
> video MetPy mondays #38: Making a Hodohraph. Unfortunately, I'm stucked on
>
> print(mpcalc.get_wind_dir(u_wind, v_wind))
> AttributeError: Module MetPy has no attribute 'get_wind_dir'
>
> I have no idea with this problem because there is no explanation and solution
> in google  about it.
>
> Thank You
>
> From: Fadholi
> Indonesian Agency for Meteorology Climatology and Geophysics

I have forwarded your question to Unidata's technical support department, where
someone should be able to help you shortly.

In the future, writing to address@hidden will help us respond to Python
questions more quickly. (For more general questions, please write to
address@hidden.)

Thank you for writing!
Doug Dirks
​--