[python #ZAY-722152]: Concise listing of titles for all MetPy Mondays?

Greetings!

Unfortunately not. We only have the YouTube playlist as the full listing:

  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQut5OXpV-0ir4IdllSt1iEZKTwFBa7kO

It looks like you might be able to use the youtube-dl tool to turn that into a
listing, though?

  https://github.com/ytdl-org/youtube-dl/blob/master/README.md#readme

Hope that helps!

Ryan

> Hi there,
>
> Do you have a concise listing of the titles for all MetPy Mondays (e.g.,
> something I could print out on just a few pages for easy review/reference)?

Ticket ID: ZAY-722152
Department: Support Python