[python #IBG-246928]: Example data

Greetings!

If you run the example you linked to as-is, it should work. It uses a function
called `get_test_data()` that will automatically download and cache the
requested dataset from our testing data.

If for some reason that doesn't work, you can find the data files here:

https://github.com/Unidata/MetPy/tree/main/staticdata

Hope this helps!

Ryan

> Dear sir,
>
> I tried to do a simple Skew-t -log (
> https://unidata.github.io/MetPy/latest/examples/plots/Simple_Sounding.html#sphx-glr-download-examples-plots-simple-sounding-py)
> , but i couldn't found the data that you used as example (
> jan20_sounding.txt) for downloading on unidata website.
> I would like to know if you can send me

Ticket ID: IBG-246928
Department: Support Python