[python #THV-269311]: Next python class?

Hello! Thanks for reaching out.

We do not currently have any Python workshops scheduled, but we are exploring
potential offerings for late-summer or mid-fall. Nothing is set in stone yet,
so please keep an eye on the following pages for potential announcements:

  News@Unidata Blog: https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/
  @Unidata on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Unidata
  @MetPy on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Metpy

These are the most likely places you'll see announcements first, and don't
hesitate to check in with us again in the future!

All the best,

Drew

> Very interested in any upcoming python classes, that Unidata will teach.
> Please let me know if coming about.

Ticket ID: THV-269311
Department: Support Python