[python #IFW-991997]: Looking for assistance with scripting for model parameter development

Hello! Thanks for reaching out.

We don't have any contacts or resources for personalized support on such a
project. However, we definitely invite you to take a look at our variety of
Python learning resources available, and don't hesitate to reach out here or
through our other public support channels [1] if you run into any individual
problems that we can help out with or use as learning opportunities for other
members of our community. Best of luck!

All the best,

Drew

  [1]: https://unidata.github.io/MetPy/latest/userguide/SUPPORT.html

> I am in the process of developing a parameter to visualize the risk for
> vehicle loss-of-control from winter precipitation.    Prior to starting
> this project, I had no experience with Python or working with grib/netcdf
> files.  I have been making some significant progress, but have encountered
> some issues that I could use some help with, and am looking to pay for a
> developer to assist me with some of these issues.  Please let me know if
> you have any contacts that could assist me with this project.

Ticket ID: IFW-991997
Department: Support Python