[THREDDS #XPF-391533]: GEFS model data - TDS Catalog

Greetings!

Unfortunately, NCEP is no longer distributing the GEFS output through the data
feeds we have access to. You'll need to access it directly from NCEP:

  https://www.nco.ncep.noaa.gov/pmb/products/gens/

or access it from the AWS public dataset in S3 cloud storage:

  https://registry.opendata.aws/noaa-gefs/

Hope this helps,

Ryan

> Dear,
>
> I developed a Python script that uses the TDS catalog to plot weather
> forecast data from the GFS model. At this point, I would like to do the
> same for the GEFS model data. However, there is no data available on
> https://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/grib/NCEP/GEFS/Global_1p0deg_Ensemble/members/catalog.html
> Could you please let me know the correct address to access the GEFS model
> data using the TDS catalog?

Ticket ID: XPF-391533
Department: Support THREDDS