[netCDF #DOH-261006]: Conda installation command for NetCDF-Python

Hello! Thanks for reaching out.

Good catch! Feel free to open a pull request or issue at the repository here,
https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf4-python if you'd like, or if not then I will
look to do that later today. Thanks.

All the best,

Drew

> I noticed an error on the netCDF4 API documentation
> (unidata.github.io)<http://unidata.github.io/netcdf4-python/> page:
> http://unidata.github.io/netcdf4-python/ .
>
> Under the Quick Install section, I think the command for conda installation
> should rather be conda install -c conda-forge netCDF4 instead of using an
> underscore between “conda” and “forge”.

Ticket ID: DOH-261006
Department: Support Python