[python #DOJ-564547]: Help scripting

Hello! Thanks for reaching out.

A current example we already have on-hand for obtaining and plotting non-GINI
satellite data with outputs and data from other sources plotted on-top is
available here:

  https://gist.github.com/dcamron/0c8ebdd607dd4b36bbf8f1d4e76af2cc

and was a notebook we used to teaching a workshop earlier this year. I am in
the process of remaking our older GINI-based example as well, so you can look
forward to that being updated at our example gallery,
https://unidata.github.io/python-training/

If you have further questions or encounter any errors on the way to making
this, don't hesitate to reach back out! Thanks.

All the best,

Drew

> I want to ask your help to get a script where I can get a satellite image
> file (Full Disk) with GFS based data overlay (stream lines and surface
> charts).
> I know there is an example using Gini files but these files are out of date .

Ticket ID: DOJ-564547
Department: Support Python