[python #LAC-825735]: Metpy Heat index calculation error : 'numpy.ndarray' object has no attribute 'to'

Hello! Thanks for reaching out to us.

So far I am unable to re-create the error you're having on MetPy 1.0 with your
provided code and data. Can you provide the entire code you are trying to run
(as text/script, the notebook, or a screenshot)? Thanks for the information
you've already provided!

All the best,

Drew

> I am writing a code to calculate the heat index using Metpy 1.0 . However,
> when running the code I am getting this error :  'numpy.ndarray' object has
> no attribute 'to'
>
> How may I solve this error? I thoroughly follow the instructions on your
> tutorial (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l71dlYe3enM&ab_channel=Unidata)
> about metpy to calculate the heat index but it still gives me the same
> error. I tried stackoverflow but I could not get an answer.
>
> Here is a piece of my code:
>

> dataset = pd.read_csv(climate_data,
> index_col=0, parse_dates=True)hu_index = calc.heat_index
> (dataset["temperature"].values * units.degC, dataset["humidity"].values *
> units.percent, mask_undefined = False)*
>
> I have attached the csv files and a picture of the full traceback error I
> am getting. I am using Jupyter Notebook running on python 3.7.4.

Ticket ID: LAC-825735
Department: Support Python