[python #KWB-294985]: Question about Python and GRIB

Hello! Thank you for following up with more information. Your document was very
helpful in seeing the issue you're having.

From here, it looks like either zygrib is failing somewhere in recording your
latitude information, or cfgrib is failing to read it in correctly. Either way,
this looks to be something we can't offer much help for here at Unidata. If you
know what the latitude values for your data are supposed to be, you could
manually update the latitude dimension in your xarray Dataset to its correct
values.

Otherwise, we might suggest putting together the information you've given us
here and the data you're working with, and seeking support with these other
projects to figure out why these values are turning up incorrect.

Cfgrib support:

  cfgrib issues on Github: https://github.com/ecmwf/cfgrib/issues
  [cfgrib] tag on stackoverflow: https://stackoverflow.com/search?q=cfgrib

zyGrib has e-mail support and community support through their forums available
at their website, https://zygrib.org/

Hope this helps, and good luck. Let us know if there are any further ways we
can try to help out. Thanks!

All the best,

Drew

> So from your answer i'm ready to give you more information about what i'm
> doing , i can also share with you my codes too and hope you can help me
> with that because most people with python when i ask them total
> precipitation visualise well few people know about that. i share with you
> word document with full explanation and what i'm planning to do

Ticket ID: KWB-294985
Department: Support Python