[python #BKK-400135]: MetPy Python workshops

Hello! Thanks for reaching out.

Unidata will be looking to offer more virtual workshops on python, MetPy, and
Siphon in the next 3-6 months, directly from Unidata (no AMS membership
required.) These will likely be based off materials similar to what we used for
the AMS short course, but designed for smaller class sizes and potentially
longer workshops. We don't have a concrete timeline for when these will happen
just yet, but I encourage you to keep an eye on the following for more
information and signups when they do become available:

  Twitter @MetPy (https://twitter.com/Metpy/)
  Twitter @Unidata (https://twitter.com/Unidata)
  Unidata Blog (https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/)

and of course don't hesitate to reach back out to us to check on the status of
this at a later time. Thanks!

All the best,

Drew

> So, now I am learning
> python Metpy and I want to thank you for all the available resources on
> your website.
>
> Also, I would like to ask you how do I sign up for the next workshop -
> if online - like the one you hosted with AMS. I am an AMS member and I
> am interested in participating.

Ticket ID: BKK-400135
Department: Support Python