[python #STA-902859]: Fw: Miller Composite

Greetings!

You can find an updated copy of that notebook that should work correctly here:

  https://unidata.github.io/python-training/gallery/miller_composite/

The raw notebook is available from:

  https://unidata.github.io/python-training/gallery/miller_composite/index.ipynb

Hope this helps,

Ryan

> Hi,
> I hope you are doing great.I would like to use "miller_composite.py" from the
> following link:Miller Composite Chart — Unidata Python Gallery
>

> |  |
> Miller Composite Chart — Unidata Python Gallery
>

> There is a link at this script as input: "base_url =
> 'https://www.ncei.noaa.gov/thredds/ncss/grid/namanl/'".It seems this link is
> not activated! Besides that, it has been commented "This example will use
> data from the North American Mesoscale Model Analysis
> (https://nomads.ncdc.gov/) for 12 UTC 27 April 2011.", which this link is
> also was not been opened.May I ask whether these links have been changed? If
> yes, I'll be thankful if I could have the new link addresses?

Ticket ID: STA-902859
Department: Support Python