[python #FOM-276973]: "metpy declarative.PlotOb" & Global Tropical Moored Buoy Array (GTMBA) ?

Greetings!

I've not see any code using either the `PlotObs` (declarative) or `StationPlot`
(regular) classes for those datasets. With that said, I don't see any reason
why it couldn't be done, just need to get your data into a DataFrame or Xarray
Dataset for `PlotObs` like is done in this example:

https://unidata.github.io/MetPy/latest/examples/plots/surface_declarative.html#sphx-glr-examples-plots-surface-declarative-py

`StationPlot` has even more detailed control and options for passing in just
numpy arrays if you need it.

Hope this helps,

Ryan

> Have you seen code using "metpy declarative.PlotOb" to plot Global
> Tropical Moored Buoy Array (GTMBA) ?
>
> FYI, I'm trying to make plots like this :
> https://tgftp.nws.noaa.gov/fax/PYFA90.gif ...

Ticket ID: FOM-276973
Department: Support Python