[python #HIY-308608]: siphon filter_time_nearest w/ "day of year" (for GOES ABI & GLM)

Greetings!

Yes, the filter functions in the last release of Siphon do not work with the
GOES products. On the Siphon master branch, we've added the ability to specify
your `strptime` format string, as well as adjusting the regex with a `strptime`
named group to allow for that very use case. The Pull Request adding it is:

  https://github.com/Unidata/siphon/pull/272/files

If you'd like to install master yourself, you can do that with:

    python -m pip install git+https://github.com/Unidata/siphon.git

Hope that helps,

Ryan

> Ryan :
>
> FYI, GOES ABI & GLM use "day of year" in their file name time stamps.
>
> I hacked a patch to siphon/catalog.py to handle "day of year" (attached).
>
> Should I open an "issue" for this ?
>

> PS, here's the regex :
>
> re0 =

Ticket ID: HIY-308608