[python #CPI-447832]: Error issues

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us, and apologies for the delayed response. This has
occurred because NCEI has very slightly changed their THREDDS Data Server URL
structure for model output, and I need to go through to find and update these
occurrences in our training material. If you update the base URL from
'../grid/gfs-g4-anl-files/' to '../model-gfs-g4-anl-files/', you should be back
in business.

So, your `base_url` should now be
'https://www.ncei.noaa.gov/thredds/ncss/model-gfs-g4-anl-files/', and if this
doesn't work don't hesitate to follow up and let me know. Hope this helps!

All the best,

Drew

> I was wondering why I keep getting trace back errors when trying to pull data
> with a URL. here is an example I used from the unidata website.
> [cid:af46cad2-e683-410b-8e7d-7b8efd464a77]

Ticket ID: CPI-447832
Department: Support Python